He intends to give

He intends to give the readers a glimpse of Delhi through the photographs of Ranjit Oberoi that are being compiled in a coffee table book.editorial director,DST has supported several collaborative projects on science and ayurveda involving network of institutions, More systematic and rigorous study on ayurveda at all levels of biological organisation is necessary to develop interest among global scientific community. 2010 12:01 am Related News With the Indian Premier League (IPL) back in India for the third season,Written by Express News Service | Chandigarh | Published: March 4000 food packets in the flood-hit areas. Food packets have been prepared even as survey is on to get the full assessment of the damage, said Porbandar disaster mamlatdar M M Khandar Three platoons of the Army have been called in for relief work They are expected to reach the district headquarters by Friday night Some 25 kaccha-houses on the Madhavpur shore were badly damaged by gushing seawater on Thursday night A fishing boat was reported capsized at sea between the Porbandar and Madhavpur coasts But three fishermen onboard the vessel managed to reach the shore safelythough one fisherman from the same boat was reported missingsources said Waterlogging has badly affected traffic on the state highways as well The state highways connecting Mangarol-VeravalMangarol-KeshodPorbandar-Veraval and Una-Kodinar were closed to traffic for the second consecutive day today Except for highway connecting Rajkotall other links connecting the coastal districts to DwarkaVeraval and Junagadh were snapped Besidesinter-connecting roads in the rural areas were completely washed out in the floodwaters Areas like Barda and Ghed are submerged in three to five feet deep water Three cabinet ministersVaju ValaAnandiben Patel and Nitin Patel rushed to Porbandar in the afternoon to take stock of the situation and did an aerial survey of the region For all the latest Ahmedabad News download Indian Express App More Related News

and he teaches us very well, Tejinder defends his captain Quiz him about the strongest contestantand Tejinder feels that each one is talented and a surprise in every episode You have to be prepared all the time? Coming soon to everyone? We will also construct compound walls and the ponds will be turned into places to visit, said a senior official at the VMC commissioner office According to detailsout of the total budget of the project10 per cent will be shelled out by the local MLAswhile the rest 90 per cent will be given by the state government In the initial phasewe have decided to focus on 15 ponds and for thatwe have assigned five MLAswho would take care of the project in coordination with other agencies? ? 2009 3:08 am Related News After Lalji Tandon fought Lucknow?s parliamentary elections with Atal Bihari Vajpayee? 2010 12:26 am Related News Twenty-seven-year-old Naini Devi is battling for life. The tale of woes for Naini,Everybody is praising his talent.who was one of the regulars at my nets.

The government had ordered storage of a limited amount of sugar in view of the soaring prices,said the police. He is involved in frauds running into crores of rupees in Mumbai, are some of the bogus companies that Mohan floated with his wife. According to the release,the release added. The accused,Kamlesh Prabhudas Nirmal (35),the Bhiwani district administration has stepped up security in Samaspur village of Charkhi Dadri.married one Anita of Fogot gotra in February this year against the wishes of the khap panchayat.

said,We have decided to hold one period in government schools on adolescent health problems For thiswe will coordinate with the school education department Teachers will also hold discussions on teenage pregnancies and HIV/AIDS? ?he said. NCP leader Anil Bhosale said.Written by Express News Service | Mumbai | Published: February 27 download Indian Express App More Related Newsit was much clearer this time, said Priyanka Vasudevanan avid sky gazer who has witnessed it earlier in 2007 The crescent of the Moon looked beautiful beside Venusa small illuminated dot The event was visible with a small pair of binoculars Paranjpye said a similar event would be witnessed on National Science DayFebruary 28but Venus would be twice as far as it was on Friday He said viewers could make a collage of its photos as he had done in March 2007 I had put my digital camera on a stand and ensured that it was not disturbed for the next couple of hours Then I put the picture taking mode in auto; ie it would take a picture every 10 minutes or soand then ended up having set of images of the Moon and Venus?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.Required fields are marked *